Saturday, March 15, 2008

You know what?

I think I am going to be doing a lot of exercise this Summer, I may needs some weight loss pills to help aid the weight loss. I am tired of being tired. Tired of not having the energy to go places. I just want my normal life back. I have already started my daily walking routine. I figure while I am waiting at the school for my Son I can walk around the block a few times or just walk a few blocks around the school and head back to my vehicle. And that can be my exercise for the day.

I've been getting ideas on how to do things this summer, and I think it would be a great idea for me to Stay home and watch kids this summer. Then start work in the fall. I figure I would charge a set amount, must be prepaid before the start of the week to be watched. That way I can purchase the food needed, and other stuff. But I am still in the thinking process.

No comments: