Thursday, March 06, 2008

I noticed too.

While we were visiting Chicago, while sightseeing I was taking pictures of all the famous signs and especially the baseball diamond. The famous one Wrigley Field. Well I also read too that the name rights were sold, so now I wonder if they are going to get digital signage for whatever the new name is going to be? It was all over the highways, the new digital signs. We don't have too many here but what I noticed coming home due to it being becoming dusk, I noticed more signs being digital. Its a great idea but to me, it sounds expensive. What if the lights go out, or is there a lifetime on changing them? Or what? Those would be my questions.

At our local place where bands, hockey games and other shows being preformed they also have that digital signage going around the place. I remember when it first was installed. Great idea!!! More bright, easily to read. Brilliant.

No comments: