Friday, March 07, 2008

A friend of mine.

Had asked me a couple of weeks ago if I new of any places that did laptop rental. She is interested for her business that she needed to be able to take her information with her when she meets up with clients. Being in her business, its a necessity to have a laptop. I simply enjoy my laptop which I am currently working on right now. I love being mobile and to take my laptop with me anywhere.

While we were up in Chicago I took my laptop to chat with my Boyfriend back home. It was cheaper than using my phone. I couldn't see myself paying 35cents a minute calling home. I wasn't in my phone calling area., so that meant roaming and long distance. And now that money is going to be a issue here at home. I need to start pinching my pennies even more. Its going to get rough. I am not prepared for it either.

It kinda caught me off guard. Anyways, I am sitting here watching some TV shows some of my favorites anyways. I have certain shows I watch every night.

1 comment:

Unbalanced Libra said...

Hey there! Very nice blog. I enjoyed reading =)