Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This Summer!

I am wanting to go back to Missouri, and not just because I am saying I want too. But because I've been to St.Louis, MO. and totally fell in love with the city. My Boyfriend said that I haven't seen anything yet. Because we went to a theme park on the outskirts of St.Louis and I thought it was pretty big. He goes, we need to go to Branson, MO. For me hardly ever getting out of Illinois, I asked why. He told me about everything that is down there, the theme parks, the shows, and all the attractions that I would have a complete blast. I myself am a Thrill Seeker Junkie is what I've been called. There isn't a roller coaster I haven't rode just yet. I like the thrill of NOT being in total control. Back to the subject at hand, I simply cannot wait to get to Branson Missouri this Summer. I hope we can find a nice lodge to stay at, some of them are just beautiful.

I've never stayed at a nice lodge before so it is like going to living in royalty for a few days. I thought the one hotel we stayed at was nice, found out differently. As you can tell, I don't get out much. When we went on our trip to St.Louis,MO., it was a last minute idea and we left after my Son went to his Dad's and made it back home late Sunday. I have to say, its where I fell in love with a famous restuarant/drive inn. Since then we have gotten up here but there is still places in MO, That I want to go visit and enjoy that beautiful state. They don't call it the Show Me State for nothing!

I am wanting to go to Silver City, MO. So I am go to the attend the theme park and possibly take the kids to the museum where they have a replica of the Titanic. To see a part of history is such a education experience. I simply can't wait til' the summer time. I am anxious to get back there. I know the people who live around that area probably think I am nuts, but NO I AM NOT. We actually thought about moving down there. But have since thought to wait til' the kids are older.

Too bad we couldn't fast forward the time, so I can already be down there and it be WARM!!!!

No comments: