Sunday, February 10, 2008

Last Friday.

While we were out searching for a possible new TV, we went to a store that the gentlemen was so very nice and explained alot of information to us. We were searching for a nice Flat screen TV before the new switch over comes early next year but then I got all confused with all the HDMI splitters and stuff. I think he lost me somewhere in the mix. I have issues with certain TV's, you know the kind where you look at it from a angle and its totally blah. You can't see it. I want to be able to watch tv from any angle of the room. We do need a new TV, the one I have is one I bought from my Sister years, years ago when I first got divorced back in 2000. And who knows how long they had it before that. Another thing too is with everything going HD, I really need a new TV before my Nascar season begins next weekend. After watching the shootout last night, it got my blood pumping really good to see a certain driver win finally. And to have my guy pushing him for his win. Now that's teamwork!!!!

No comments: