Thursday, January 10, 2008

Why?

Is it that a cat thinks its ok to jump on your lap...fall down and take half your leg with him? I have perfect paw marks on one side of my thigh...outside of it. And just now...the little shit decided to jump up...and since I am not wearing my jeans....he jumps...misses and gashes out the inside of my thigh...Its bad enough I have a scratch on the top of my hand that is in the shape of a V. My friend Alysia keeps saying... V is for Vendetta....lol.

I've been spending some time with the new baby in these last couple of days, and enjoying it. She is such a sweet baby and she growls like a bear. She'd be in a total sleep phase, and grrrrrrrr. Scares you. But she is just so beautiful and loving. I still yet to call her by her name though. I call her pumpkin, princess, snuggle bug and sweet lips.

Well today I have to go buy a new pair of shoes, take the receipt, take my old shoes over to Wallllmart to get a reimbursement. I think its a bunch of BS that I have to do all the running around and waste gas I don't have. But at least I will be getting a new pair of shoes, which is all I asked for to begin with. I will make a note for them, and remind them. It wasn't my fault that THEY messed up and didn't finish their job. I tried my hardest NOT to knock it over, in which they should not of been there to begin with. I told the Store Manager, GO FIND THE VIDEO tape of the incident and review it. And then tell me I did wrong. He said Ma'am, I said NO. YOUR EMPLOYEE who didn't finish his job, left the stuff ON TOP of another display with the box hanging off. Is that safe? NO. I told that man to go read the safety rules and read over how your NOT suppose to leave stuff on top of other displays especially when its glass. THEN we will talk. He apologized. I also told him that it felt like I was being treated like a second class citizen and being pushed under the rug. And that if it wasn't for people like me, he wouldn't have a job. It doesn't take much to shut a store manager up.

I guess after the year I had in 2007, I am not about to put up with any more crap and not be pushed around. After all with the flooding that happened in my basement, and my first initial thought of who was at fault. And after 5 months of pushing the matter, I won. I won, because I saw what happened, heard what happened, took pictures and I think the insurance company wasn't expecting it. Don't mess with me and my family. The power of digital camera is absolutely wonderful. I can't wait for income tax time, I am buying a new camera and this time its going to be a nice one. Its time to take that step and fullfil my dream of photography. I have to begin new memories, and might as well start off right this time.

No comments: