Monday, January 07, 2008

Too weird.

Last night I had one of the most weirdest dreams ever. Here's how it started. I was in a house/trailer couldn't make it out but there was a tornado warning going off and people were scrambling all over the place and they were frantic. Well I had my Son, which for some reason was only a toddler and I had found a safe place. Well as I was looking out this window I see the twister right in front of me going to the right. It was going to hit some place. Well then my phone rang...so I answer it and for some ungodly reason its Jeff Gordon from the #24 Dupont Nascar. Why would he call me? Well it seems I was dating a Nascar driver and he wanted to let us know he was ok but that his Step Son's father was injured. That a Soccer shoe with the cleats went into his head and got stuck...he laughed about it. I was like, ok crazy....I proceed to hang up the phone and I turn around and its my boyfriend...Jimmie Johnson...yah figure that one out too. He looked at me and smiled and said... Good Morning. WTF? I woke up and was like wow. That was eery.

Ok now catch this, we were just issued a Tornado watch for our area. Now was that my inner self telling me to be prepared or something? I don't understand my premonitions sometimes but the thing is, they always come true. Not kidding you, ask my Mom. Ask my Grandma. In fact she was telling me of one when I was little. That I yelled out my Papaw's name at the same time he was in a accident. Whoa...I just got the chills.

I need to focus on the task at hand here, I am making homemade enchiladas. Anyone want some? I might save ya one....lol.

No comments: