Sunday, January 06, 2008

Long day, warm too.

Ok today I got woke up by a transformer blowing somewhere on my street as it shut my fan off. Grrr. I hate being woke up. Oh wait it was 10am...and only lately I've been getting to sleep in lately. So this morning, I played around online then went to the store got some groceries then I noticed the temperature was hovering around 60 degrees....just three days ago it was below 0. Makes me crazy. My weekend was really boring, so I guess there isn't much else to talk about. All I know is, I have a extremely busy week cleaning that is. My Grandma gave me tons of food, boxed and canned so I have to make room. And the laundry. I have my bedding to do this week. I want all germies gone. So every piece of bedding is getting washed. Yay!!! Love my April Freshness smell!!!

No comments: