Friday, January 04, 2008

It came up in our...

Conversation tonight over dinner again. My horrible Summer I encountered when we had that terrible flood in my basement. I remind people every single day of it, because I basically found out tonight that I did have a nervous breakdown. My friend Alysia said I was making some negative comments on myself, that I blamed myself for something that definitely wasn't my fault. If my Landlord had better home owners insurance with the added clause of "water back-up" that all my stuff would of been covered along with her precious furnace which was supposely a $5000 furnace. Now that was funny, the furnace guys said it was only a $1500 furnace. I asked why would she say that, and the guys were like. I don't know ma'am....lol. My old Landlord had changed her stories so many times on everything. I was devious though when I moved out, I never told her I was moving. Her Daughter came up to me and asked why I didn't inform her Mom of moving out. I told her Daugther, that I simply could not take another one of her crazy moments of flipping out on people and calling them liars all the time. And that I needed no more abuse from her. And her Daughter smiled, agreed and walked away. It was a moment that I was like. I am not the only one who sees that. I only wish the best for my old Landlord and that all her dreams and wishes comes true. I can't help but feel negative thoughts about her, but deep down inside I know she is battling these demons within herself. She would have these Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde moments and it would scare me.

I think my breaking point of NOT liking that woman was when we were arguing in the garage, and she was throwing MY stuff away in the garbage. I wanted to throw something at her and hurt her really bad. I really did. But come to realize, she wasn't worth throwing my life away for.

And my Son didn't deserve the treatment he got either. To this day, my Son misses his BeanBag chair. He lost all his toys but would prefer a bean bag chair for his video games.

I am ranting on and on here. Can you tell I am feeling a little bit better? Let's just say, when I take my medicine on time everything works out better for me. If I am late...then I am in trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi! It's always a great thing to vent and let it all out. :)

Have a fab weekend!! *hugs*