Monday, January 14, 2008

Is it Monday already?

Gah...why oh why? I am glad its Monday. I will be taking my Son to school then I have a few errands to run. Not that I want to or anything but I know its something that my Boyfriend cannot get done while working in Iowa City all the time. See we moved and he has a few temp. places that he needs to update his address for. Otherwise no W-2's. See where I am going with this?

Speaking of, I honestly cannot wait. I am making a purchase that I've been wanting for a few years now. I am getting a LapTop. Not an expensive one or anything just a laptop that I can take into the bedroom with me or sit on the couch. Or play with while driving down the road. I probably won't use the battery often even while driving, with me being passenger of course. I have an adapter that you can plug into your cigarette lighter. I love it. But anyway its something I've wanted and everyone else around me has gotten so its my turn. After all I earned my money for it. I need to start doing my research now on a laptop. I know what brand I want and will always stick with and that is HP. I have had nothing but two good computers that are both HP's. My keyboard and mouse on my old one finally went kaput but its only been 4 years since I bought it. So with all the time I spent on it and everyone else, it was only a matter of time of their slow deaths. Now I have a wireless mouse and keyboard on it. Almost a new computer...lol.

Well I got to get the Son motivated to finish his morning here.

No comments: