Thursday, January 03, 2008

I wish..

Click for bigger picture.
That I was more intuned to what today's world is like. I have read so many blogs about New Moms, Young Moms and Mom's with little ones to teenagers. I enjoy reading all of them. But I wished I'd kept a blog about how my life was back in the day of when my Son was younger. I have a wonderful picture to share with you that happened last Friday. I finally feel well enough to sit here long enough to wait for the slow upload, (hate dial-up) but its of the enormous snowball my Son decided to throw on my Nephews Head....NOT KIDDING YOU. The First picture, I just love his expression. He nailed my Son with a snowball and it was payback...I so love this picture.
Click to Bigger Picture

Then my Son...got his revenge and my Nephew just loved it. He had a blast. I have more pictures but not enough patience...lol.

No comments: