Friday, January 11, 2008

I have a mission today...

And that is to clean my house from top to bottom. I started last night. I noticed a smell in the laundry room, I removed all the carpets because obviously they had a smell and threw them away. I brought out the Pine-Sol, scrubbed the floors out there, then the bathroom and kitchen floors. So now they are all clean. I have a very bad habit of making piles of stuff. Can you guess what I have to the left and right of me at this moment? Piles of junk and stuff. It makes my house look crowded. I have ALLLL day to get this place in order. I also started yesterday organizing my scrapbooking materials, since I have way too much now. When you have it scattered you just don't realize how much you really have. SO now that I bought more photo boxes which I love, love...I use them and stack them on the top shelf in my craft room. It looks so much better in them boxes and they are on sale at Michaels. They are regularly $3.99 a piece well this week they are 3 for $5.00. Not bad price. I might run back over there today and grab three more. I have a ton of pictures I want to get organized. I didn't mention I sent a letter to the head of Michaels about not having stuff in stock 99% of the time and its ridiculous they have sales but NO stuff on their shelves. And that they sell stuff but none of the accessories to go with it. They sent back a reply that they sent a letter to the store in question will look into it and will notify me of a response. I also said I was a former employee of the store and its still the same way now as when I was there. Irritating ain't it?

Update on the shoe situation from Walllllmart. I had to go buy, show receipt and they gave me cash for my new shoes. I told the dude that they weren't cheap shoes, told him that they were $55 when I bought them. They only had two pairs left, so I got the one pair and I just love my shoes. This is now my third pair of these shoes. And see I use to buy Nikes but for some reason I don't like the way they fit my feet. But now I only wear Skechers as they fit and feel good on my feet. If you click on the link you will see what they look like, and yes that's the price I paid for them babies. I am going to get another pair when I get my income tax but a cheaper pair of skechers for work. I don't want to ruin these.


Well off to the evil store, I need some blank cd's I downloaded a few new songs and want to listen to them in the van. I need a transmitter for my iPod.

No comments: