Friday, January 18, 2008

I got an awesome picture today.

Of a Bald Eagle. It was sitting on top of a tree along the river. He was just sitting there. Then all of a sudden it pooped right in front of us. Whoaaaa. I didn't see it but my Son did.


I am so evil right now, my Sister just pulled up...UNANNOUNCED and asks if I would watch my nephew. She never got out of the car, she honked...I open the door. She asks that. I told her NO and shut my door. How evil is that? She only calls when she wants something or needs someone to watch her kids. Just like last weekend, she called me while I was in Iowa City...wanting to watch her kids. After spending most of the day up there, I was dead tired and she had the balls to ask that. She goes, call me when you get back. I said its going to be late, she goes. It don't matter. I said to me it does.

No comments: