Thursday, January 17, 2008

Gawd I feel like a tard...

Here I was enjoying my afternoon after picking up my Son, took a nice HOT,HOT bath to relax. I try a new soap, just going about my business as the phone rang...not too sure who it was...either Dawn, Nicole or Andrew...not sure. Well it looks like I can't use dial soap anymore. Its the first time in a long time I did, and now I know why I stopped using it.


Anyhow, tomorrow my Son has a half day and no school on Monday. Man..why?

Well at least my hair is washed. Feels good. I hate washing my hair...its a friggin' pig stye half the time always up in a bun. I hate it touching my neck...reminds me of spiders. I have it in a pony tail now, and I will sit here twirling it in my fingers. And I will soon have Shirley Temple curls. Not kidding you.

The Son is on a mission to find a "bowl" for water for his caterpillar he found in the laundry room. Not sure what it is going to be, I think I will go online and find out.

1 comment:

Jill said...

OMG I thought I was the only one that couldn't stand their hair touching their neck. I'm exactly the same way. I've been getting it cut short in the back lately (up to the hair line and stacked) but even then it sometimes bugs me. If I wouldn't look weird, I would just shave it all off. LOL!!

Half day on Monday? I wonder why a half day? Kiddo has the day off for MLK Day.