Friday, January 04, 2008

Can't wait til' income tax time.

I know most people avoid it but not me. I know I get a return because I plan ahead. All year long, I have extra money taken out so I know in the end I will get it all back and in a nice chunk of change. This year, my boyfriend and I decided to make a nice investment into a new tv. Not one that he chose awhile back that I hated with a passion. For one you couldn't see if you were at an angle. And the best picture was sitting directly in front of the TV, dead center. Having 5 people in here every other weekend it got too crowded on the couch. Yes, I am selfish. So we want to get a newer TV, preferably flat screen because I love my monitor to pieces. We will have to get a stereo cabinet to hold all our stereo equipment, satellite receiver and our game systems. Yes, in this house we have a couple different systems. We have kids ages 10 and now 16, and of course the video games rule this house on the weekends they are here. I go sit in my room with the door closed because I can only handle so many sounds of guns, crickets and duck sounds...lol.

No comments: