Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Maybe I should have a truck!!

For all this nasty weather we've been having here, it would of been nice to have a some type of awning to protect my van from all the ice and I know my Dad would of loved to had a a tonneau cover for the back of his truck because it sits outside and collects everything in the bed of the truck. I am afraid of that tree they park next too and all the ice hanging. I sure hope my Mom makes ok to work today without any problems. School was out yesterday basically to protect the kids from potential weather issues, which turned out to happen over last night. It rained all day because the weather hovered at 33 all day, and with all the icicles hanging prior they only got longer. I am going and taking pictures today because not only is it beautiful but amazing. That Mother Nature can be so evil yet beautiful at the same time.

No comments: