Monday, December 31, 2007

Irritated at the moment.

Is not something I want to be right now. I am craving sleep, cause I haven't had any and having someone come home and start bitch'n at me is not something anyone wants to do. I've been sick since Friday afternoon, been dealing with sinus pressure, headaches, body aches, sneezing, coughing...you know all the good stuff. Well today I went to the store to find something that will help me sleep tonight. Please!!! So I found a deal with dayquil and nyquil, not bad for both $10.97. Well said Boyfriend comes home, starts bitch'n and tells me to suffer with being sick? OH HELL NO!!! I spent my entire weekend holed up in my bed, so I would not be around his children to get them sick. While he enjoys playing video games and just plain being lazy. Not lifting one finger to do shit around here. We had dishes piled sky high, that irritates the crap out of me. So finally he goes, and whines about shoveling the driveway. Awww poor baby, might have to do something afterall I went out and shoveled WHILE I was sick on Friday. In fact I have shoveled every time its snowed around here. I told him he had no right to tell me to suffer when its me holding this place together around here. I was that upset at him for saying that. Then I asked him before walking out the door. Why are you so moody? And why don't you go back to work and come home in a better mood. He walked out the door while I shivered on the couch freezing my ass off with the heat turned up. Its the kind of shivers that hurt your body when you get them. So when he came back, he was nice and asked if I needed any more meds or anything to help me feel better.

I guess you can say, I was not going to put up with anyone's crap. I can't. So now, I am about to throw dinner in the oven because he's now sitting on the couch. yah, what a New's Year's Eve for me to remember!!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

We must be living parallel lives at the moment. I was getting on husband for practically the same thing. GRRR!! Feel better soon, Christie!! *hugs*