Monday, December 31, 2007

I noticed the other day.

On my van that I had to clean off the front of my grill, it was packed with all that nice snow we just recently accumulated. When speaking to my boyfriend at that time he told me at the dealership where he works, they have these Cadillacs that have a billet grille on the front of it. He told me it helps eliminate build up of snow and also helps in preventing things flying into your engine compartment while driving. It would have to be something pretty small in order to get into your engine. I thought that was pretty cool. I guess I never paid that much attention to stuff like that before. Then again, who really would unless you had debris actually fly into your engine compartment. I've seen it happen. And yes I watch way too much race car driving. Where even a piece of tape flying off gets stuff and prevents air flow therefore heating the engine up causing overheating. That isn't good. No matter what.

No comments: