Thursday, November 01, 2007

Yay!!!!

Well the contest that Christine ran is finally over, wow. And I can't believe that I won. All my online friends who have voted for me are awesome. Even the ones that voted every single day for me. But the sad news is Christine isn't feeling good at all, so head on over and send her some Get Well Wishes as I know she's looking forward to going to Las Vegas, NV. Please get well Soon, I want to see pictures!!!!!


On another note, I am so excited and squirming in my pants at this very moment. I get the keys to my house at 8pm. OMG, I am just so excited its all working out. I just can't believe all of this. Its like a dream. One of my Bestests Friends Dawn is getting me some boxes. So tomorrow. Me and the kids are going to bust as$$$$ and get this shipped all packed up. And who cares, I am going to start moving tomorrow night using my van. F this crap on waiting. I am getting internet hooked up on Tuesday. Right now I cannot get the Wireless I am using at moment because its just not possible. Until the new internet is up and going I have to wait. Well this little girl is going to go without internet for 3 days and is going to be nuts. NUTS I TELL YOU. I will check it up at the library though since it will be right down the road. I have to go into my email and make sure nothing important is in there that I can't live without. I am hoping I can keep my email with my current provider until the new internet comes so I don't have to change. I am going to ask my Mom about that. Well I gotta finish eating supper as I have so much to do its not even funny. I have to pack up this entire house in one day. The sad thing is I've been packing for a month now. And with not having any heat. Your darn right I will do anything to protect my Son.

2 comments:

My Yesterdays said...

Yee Haa im so happy for you .. you so deserve this .. after all you have been through.. love you
Mom

Jill said...

Winning the contest is awesome! Congrats!! But getting the keys to the new house is way beyond awesome!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!! *hugs*