Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Would love to go to Hawaii!!!

Last year, my Landlord...not my new but the old one went on vacation to Hawaii. She came back all tanned and looked completely relaxed. Not sure where she said she stayed but I think she mentioned something aboutKona vacation rentals. Because of the beautiful scenary its good to get deals to be able to check everything out. You can go read the Kona Travel Blog to see what information and updates are available. The beauty of the island itself is what has drawn me to Hawaii. I am sure you all remember Fantasy Island....back in the day. If you remember Tattoo would yell. De Plane, De Plane. Even though this show wasn't portrayed in Hawaii it still reminds me of it. Not sure why.

So with that in mind, I would love to have my Honeymoon in Hawaii. Its one of the only places where total isolation and still within the United States is allowed besides Alaska. That's too cold for me. I want warmth, beauty and a beach. And definitely got to check out the volcanos as I am a sightseer that it would a beautiful site.

No comments: