Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Working with my Son on his chores.

Has honestly been a good experience for him. He's been doing great. He comes home and gets his homework done. I am so happy for him. So yes Jill its working so far for him. He loves the idea.

Tonight me, and my Sisters all went out to eat at a local restaurant. We were supposed to celebrate my BIL birthday. Well I guess he was crabby and didn't come. Oh we were so upset. It was the whole general idea of going out. Well, I ended up with all the kids of course at my end of the table. Mr.Kyle had a splinter and Mommy couldn't get it out so his favorite aunty got it out for him. And Ms. Kel was tired and upset cause Josh kept picking on her. So I ended up with all the kids. Yeah. Guess how fast my food went. I don't care, as long as it got ate is what matters. Jonathan was starting to act up, so we left and stopped at Starbucks...(Yes Gina...Starbucks...I love it too!!!...lol) So now I am sitting here...wired for sound. No more Mocha Frapps.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Awesome!! That is so great that it is going well. I am definitely going to start using it with Kiddo. I sort of explained how it works and she was interested at least.

I'm sorry the dinner didn't go as planned. I really need to try this Starbucks you speak of. I've never been. LOL