Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Total freak out on the last post.

And I want to apologize to anyone that I know, and offended them. Its a smart thing to do to protect yourself to a certain extent. I am honestly ok here. Just a bad day I guess.

Jill, I don't blame you one bit if you did!!! I have a question for you anyways...lol. I will email you here in a minute...lol.

Its Cub Scout night, and I am not in the mood to go but I know he needs to go. So I am going to light the fire under his butt and get him ready. I am ordering a pizza online as we speak...yay for online ordering. Almost done here, just got to click on send!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I wish we could order pizza online here. I miss that. Not too many places deliver where we are. :( I hope the rest of your night proves to be relaxing. Ok... I know that word really isn't in a mom's vocabulary but I'm still hoping anyway. *hugs*