Friday, November 23, 2007

Stuffed to the brim...

Is what my day was yesterday, I am still feeling the effects of all that delicious Turkey, Mashed Taters, Cauliflower w/cheese, stuffing, ham, green bean casserole, corn, and of course my favorite French Silk Pie. I forgot about the Pumpkin pie...lol. It was a nice time, especially with the Whipped Cream fight. Something like that happens every year. Its payback time ya know?

And of course my Son went with his Father even though our Family got together late, so as usual I felt like odd man out without him there. He didn't want to go anyway as he says, Logan always picks on me...lol . I remind him..he is only a small child just walk away.

Not much going on today, I have DirecTv here now installing our stuff then at 3pm today the photographer is coming to take my picture...(Mug Shot) for the article on the paper. I feel like a dork you know? Well, I am cold for some reason going to check the thermostat real quick.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Sounds like a yummy feast! I love me some green bean casserole. Mmmm!!!