Monday, November 26, 2007

Sickies

Yes, I hate that word. It seems the time of year is upon us and sharing its joy, joy, joy....My Son came home coughing and sneezing from his Dad's. Seems they went HUNTING on Saturday. I might vent here a little as I am irritated. His Father doesn't seem to realize that he doesn't have to deal with him when he's sick. So the next time he goes to his Father's house I am going to ask nicely that he NOT take him out hunting unless he can take a day off work to stay home with him. And when I say HIM, meaning that his FATHER take a day off of work from his twenty something dollar an hour job. Just to take care of his child that he took outside to get sick to begin with. And I already know his excuse, oh I will have this person do it or this person. And my comeback will be. NOPE. He is your Son, take responsibility and do not pawn him off onto someone else. I hate that shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I hope you both feel better soon. *Hugs*