Saturday, November 17, 2007

R.I.P-----L. Ingram.....we loved you!!!!

Just a heads up, I haven't been in the mood to talk. One of my Best Friends called me today to tell me that her Father passed away this morning. I am completely devastated right now. He was like a Father to me growing up. I've known him since Lori and I were in Kindergarten together. And I will post about what she told me this morning on his passing. It broke my heart, but I cannot imagine how she is feeling at this moment. She woke up with her Father alive, and is going to bed with him now gone. I can't imagine losing my Father right now. So losing him....is like losing a family member.

To my friend Lori- I will be there for you as I know the shock as not set in yet. You were strong on the phone with me, but I know you better than that. I love you!!!!

R.I.P----L.Ingram, my heart goes out to your family. As we know you are no longer suffering from this evil beast called Cancer.

----------------
Listening to: Kenny Chesney - Don't Blink
via FoxyTunes

No comments: