Saturday, November 03, 2007

Landlord Rant 2,583,958

Ok, here's the witch did today. Its 7:42am and she is outside painting the friggin house. OH wait she torn down some more vines woke up the kids. As for the painting its 32 degrees outside. WTH? I almost called the cops because it woke us up. She has done this for the past two weekends in a row. I think she thinks she is waking us up to piss me off. What she doesn't realize is she done that a very long time ago. Why I stayed here this long? I really don't know at the moment and frankly. I am slapping myself. Over and Over again. So what we are going to do this morning is finish packing everything up, I mean everything. Dishes, food, and all the bathroom stuff. That way when we get my BIL truck later, and with my van. We can get it all done. Before bed tonight. I simply cannot take another night here. She has ruined so much for me and my life. Well, I will update before I move my computer tonight. To check emails and stuff. Then I won't have internet til' Tuesday sometime. Two days without internet is like a year without internet for me.

No comments: