Thursday, November 08, 2007

I hate my band to my watch.

I bought this cute little watch a couple of years ago and I just love..love it. But hate the strap. So I've been search for Watch Straps that will go with my watch itself. Its silver and it pinches. Not the kind your thinking of but a little different. I know its a cheapy but its MINE and purty. So while searching for Watch Straps its been difficult because its such a small band. I already had to take it down a size as it was too big. Yeah..to big for my fat hand? Makes no sense but hey I will take it. I have noticed that too lately my ring is the same way. Starting to slide down my finger. That could only mean one thing....yeah....I need a smaller Watch Strap too!!!! I remember growing up, my one Grandma used to wear a watch and of course it came in handy when we went yard sellin'. We were always on a schedule. Hers was just a plain jane watch with one of those skin pinching bands, now that's the one your thinking of. I don't think I could ever own another one. I want one that will be ok while walking and not pinching or pulling your little hairs. Gah!!!!

Oh, I almost forgot I have a important phone call to make right now at 8am. And I know the lines are going to be busy. And its going to make me nuts not to get thru right away. But its something I have to do. I also need to go put my watch on today because I felt lost without it yesterday at the house.

No comments: