Thursday, November 01, 2007

I can't sleep!!!

I honestly cannot sleep. I have so much on my mind. I want to get moved out of this refrigerator. The temperature outside is a beautiful sunshiney 28 degrees. 28 degrees and can you imagine the temperature in here? Wait, I took a picture. I have to provide proof of why I have to move. Nevermind the old thermostat...

This is how my morning is, cold every single day. Yet the landlord seems to think that she doesn't turn her heat on til' December. I am sorry but I know that is a lie. I try to wait til' the last minute to turn mine on but when it gets below freezing. I turn it on. This place underground mostly and in the summer it gets really hot because there is only two windows in front of the place. No windows in the kitchen or bathroom. I feel like I've been living in a cave. I am just estatic over the fact that I have windows in my kitchen. I have beautiful curtains for the kitchen which has not seen daylight for about 5 years. WTH is wrong with me? I sure hope whoever moves here doesn't put up with the LL complete BS. Because no one needs to endure this type of abuse. I haven't posted about everything. But after last night, she told the neighbors after she was confronted about moving some stuff of their property. That the people downstairs don't care about the yard. What she doesn't realize is, I took tons of pictures of my yard this year. I planted so many perennials in the yard. I made it look really nice. Yet...The people downstairs don't care? And another thing that really makes me angry is the fact that after what went down with the basement and water damage. She told me, it was MY fight that she doesn't have time. I knew all along what was wrong and in my heart knew who was at fault. She said she didn't care. Well, I fought for her and I WON. She never once called anyone, she never once did a darn thing about it. Yet she is getting something out of the deal. I spent hours, emotions, embarassment and so much more. Yet she talks crap about me? Its like giving a baby a bottle then taking it away saying too bad go hungry. Karma is a awful thing, what comes around...goes around. Then FOUR months go by and she doesn't replace the Furnace? Oh hell no. Its not my problem to begin with and I can't help she is being a ungrateful BITCH. I will never tell that to her face, as I have respect issues but I will make the comment if she wants to push the issue. That I will have my housing come after her for back payment of the rent. BECAUSE I found out if the building is not up to code. They will not pay. That she had four months to fix the problem, and that its not my problem that she doesn't care. Call me a sour person, I will agree. But its only to the LL.

After I move from here. I will be a better person. I will take more time to be a better person. I will not be so bitter. I guess she took away alot more than what I lost in the flood. Once I get moved, I am going to write on my other blog about the stuff she said and did to make my life a living hell while living here.

Oh and here is what I DON'T care about either. We added this little feature to the yard...Yet I don't care.

1 comment:

Jill said...

That's what it's like in here too even when the radiators are on. We have so many drafts that the heat does no good at all unless you turn it up to 100 and then it gets too hot. ARGH!

I'm so glad you're getting out of there. She sounds a lot like our landlord. I just want to rip him apart he makes me so mad. And it really does make one bitter having to live with this kind of crap on a daily basis. I can't wait til we can get out of our place and live somewhere reasonable! It makes all the difference in the world!!