Monday, November 05, 2007

Happy Monday Morning to you.

I have a appt. this morning at 10am with a place to help me with my deposit since I have to move and of course at a time when I have no money. It bites. So I will go and get that taken care of, then come back home here at the old place. The Furnace guys are suppose to be here and install a new Furnace. I find it funny that it comes at a time when its too late. I loved living here but I am excited about moving into a place different from this. Alot more noise, which I am used to cause I used to live about 100 feet from this house and just having a place that is ALL mine. House wise that is. No sharing the garage, the yard and driveway. Well I have to run out to the van and find my paperwork. Gah I hate paperwork.


Hey Jill, I keep thinking about your post. I still want to say.... YOU GO GIRL!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thoughts for you! Sorry that I've been a lousy friend! I need to start commenting/visiting more often!

Congrats on winning the contest! Whee!

And you really should tell that woman off. Put it right out there. Moments before you leave. What is she gonna do to you? Kick you out? I'd kick her where it hurts. What she did was unacceptable.

Hang in there! *hug*