Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Guess who stayed home today?

If you can guess, I will give you a cookie. Ok..did you guess? Wasn't me...it was my Son. Yes, he stayed home today after a fun, fun night of up crying and just plain miserable. So what did Mommy do? Mommy ran to the store last night, around 11ish and got him some medicine. He got some throat spray and some Tylennol. He sat up crying for about 20 minutes, when I got back home his face was as white as a ghost and had red spots by his eyes. That is how I know he's sick. So here's the kicker, within minutes of spraying his throat with that miracle spray and taking his medicine. He was out like a light within oh...umm. thirty seconds. Yep only 30 measly little seconds. I sat there rubbing his head, kissed him goodnight. He did not cough once during the night. When he woke up this morning you can definitely tell he has a chest cold, sore throat and all the goodies that come with a cold. So today, while we stayed home. We ran to the store...I know bad Mom. I got some material to build a table...I mean craft table for my scrapbooking. It took me all day but I just got it done. Yay!!!! We also stopped at Panera bread and I got him some chicken noodle soup. It hit the spot of our lunch. I had broccoli and cheese and he had his. So now, he's playing with his cars...and I am on here. I am about to finish cleaning the house up before Mike comes home.

I want spaghetti for dinner!!!!! We might have to run to the store real quick when he gets home. I have a busy day tomorrow. I have a energy assistance appt. tomorrow at 9am, then I have to run to another town for a Rent class. So aren't I special....NOT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: