Sunday, November 04, 2007

Boring but Exciting Day.

I look forward to Sundays during the early spring to early Fall. Because Nascar is on. And I will say I am a diehard Jimmie Johnson fan. I can't help it. I became a fan back in 2004 and have been addicted ever since. And today he won again. For the third week in a row. And I have to say he totally deserved it today. Gooooo JIMMIE!!! Congratulations, and lets do a repeat of last year. You so deserve it!!!


Still moving, the landlord did a complete 360 today on me, she's all nicey pie and apologizing up and down. But what am I to do when the damage has been done. Absolutely nothing at this point. I am absolutely worn out right now, I have a cold. Only because its been really cold in here in the mornings. My head is hurting, I have a headache coming on. So much to do, so little time. I need a miracle right now.

Then, I lose my checkbook. Yes I still have one. Well, I decided to call the last place I was with it and its there. Man I feel stupid. I am about to run down there now. I know its late too.

No comments: