Sunday, October 28, 2007

You know what's annoying?

Is when your supposed to be paid for doing a job, and you have to wait 2 sometimes 3 days for payment. I mean come on, it happens all the time and I don't care what day it is, it always happens. I depend on that money especially Sundays. My Phone expires tonight at midnight and I have money..sitting there waiting for me. And I have to wait until Monday Morning to be paid. I am also expecting important phone calls too. But do you think I could get paid on time for ONCE?

The comeback they have for us is, on the 30th day at the end you will be paid. Today is my 31st Day..and still no money. I can honestly say I am getting frustrated. Its all business, and if a advertiser was to get paid on a certain day. I am sure they would get it, just because we are the people helping these people doesn't mean we shouldn't get paid as soon as we are suppose too. I will say too, a glitch, short people isn't a excuse. Because it happens ALL THE TIME. If the company just so happens to read this, please take note and do something about it. Alot of people are very unhappy with this. We take the time out of our day to do this for you and the advertiser, you need to take the time and make sure all the posties are taken care of. Please.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ugh... one more reason why I despise them so. I quite writing for them for a few different reasons... some bigger than others. When I got my last payment, I went into my sites and deleted every post I ever wrote for them. I don't ever want to be tied to them. Of course I will still have to deal with them come tax time. Pffft!