Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Woke up tired.

I had a rough night for some reason. I think its a lack of sleep, the building stress and basically worried about being cold in our house. Is what scares me. Right now its about 60 in here and its chilly. But its not like we can turn the furnace on ya know. It doesn't even work. I am calling the insurance company today and basically going to snap. Then I am calling the media and informing them that is a bunch of crap that we are having to wait months for an outcome. In my case, I can't wait. Either they buy a furnace asap or I have to move and both of them require MONEY. That is something I don't have. I lost my paddle somewhere up sh*t creek when the flood came in. All I know is, someone will pay for what has happened. It was not an act of god, it was negligence on the construction companies end. Basically laziness because it was a holiday and the construction workers wanted to leave early for July 4th. That is what one of the guys said too. But sure enough they were out on July 4th fixing the repairs. HRMMMM. Makes me wonder still, and with my photos with proof. I am about to snap. If their insurance denies our claims...all 31 of us up here that were affected all on one road and in one area. Major class action lawsuit. That is all I have to say. Because it was wrong, and just too coincidental. Know what I mean?

No comments: