Monday, October 29, 2007

Things have totally changed from this morning.

Meaning....Went and looked at the house. Very small but you know what? Beggars can't be choosers right? So having to eliminate the dressers in the bedroom will be ok. Only enough room for a bed and two night stands...NOT KIDDING. As for Jonathan's room...yep its still small. Poor kid doesn't stand a chance at a half way decent sized room for nothing. I would rather find another sized house because, its not big enough for all of us.

AND THEN. I just got a phone call. A couple weeks ago I had a knock at the door, it was the director of the daycare my Son attends over the summer. She stopped by on a Sunday night, totally took me by surprise. Well, she said she wanted to nominate my family to get help this Holiday after encoutering a unfortunate situation. Which was out of my control is how they word it. Ok cool. Chances are I wouldn't get it as I know there are other families in more dire need than myself. Well, I guess it wasn't the case as the phone call was the company saying they wanted to help me and my family...meaning me and my Son. I can't go into details just yet but will say. I will be getting a new washer and dryer set. Let me tell you, that took off so much stress and load off my shoulder ...I think I am still in shock. As for the business deal with the flood, it will be settled by weeks end. That is all I can say anymore.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Finding decent housing is such a pain. I know I dying to get out of this place. I hope you find the right place soon. That is fantastic about the washer/dryer!!!!