Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Still needing some cash fast...

I just realized that I am short a little cash, so hopefully I can find a cash advance that can help me thru this mini crisis. I know and realize its not a permanent fix but its something to help out til' I get more money. I am hoping that things come thru with the insurance company and things get settled. I sure can use a new washer and dryer. I sorta can't live with out them. I hate doing laundry at the laundry mat every single week. And not being able to wash my clothes when I want either. So maybe getting a cash advance, in which I know is safe with the company I know I feel better knowing its safe. I remember using the cash advance place awhile back and I remembered how good it felt to be able to pay a bill without being harassed by the people. I never let it get that far...which reminds me I have to make my car payment tomorrow. Grrr. I hate that. I so can't wait for that to be paid off and ALL MINE. Soon, very soon.

No comments: