Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Motherlode of all contests....


Is happening right now especially if your a scrapbooking fanatic like I am. Christine is having a contest where you could win some of the most needed items in a scrapbookers stash....trust me. I know. Some of the items include a

Tag-A-Long Starter Kit, from Sizzix/Ellison Design( a must have and list below in the kit)
pair of cutting pads
a Thin Cuts die
Easy Emboss folder
a paper pack

Add'l items she is throwing in:

4-pack of Sizzlits dies, the small tag set(a great idea for x-mas gifts)
Cat Face Thin Cuts die from Ellison Design (I NEED THIS...lol)
couple of Sizzix Adapters
cutting pads for the machine
a wood-mounted rubber stamp of my choice (maybe a kitty??????)

She also has prizes for second and third place!!


Over the Summer July 4th, my house was flooded and I lost half of my scrapbooking stuff. I was totally devastated as it was most of my stamping supplies and punch cuts along with my Sizzix machine. I bet I had at least 25 different stamps. As a result of losing my stuff, I lost my passion for scrapbooking. What this would do for me to get started back into something I truly love. Its that time of year where I am able to sit down and relax. I would love to win this as not only would it boost my spirits but everything else. I would like to say, good luck to the winners who ever they may be.


***Editted***Thank you to all who vote for me, it is greatly appreciated!!!

3 comments:

Snowlady63 said...

Christie just to let you know I voted for you! You deserve this! Good Luck to you! Brenda

crazeemommee said...

Thank you Brenda!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just voted for you on this contest.