Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Maybe on our honeymoon??


We can head over to the United Kingdom. Growing up and listening to one of my fave bands, they are from there and I have always dreamed of going there to see where they came from. I would love to check out some of the British Gardens....on the internet they are beautiful I can't imagine what they would be like in person. Maybe at one of the Hotels in London they could send me in the right direction.

I would also like to see some Museums since we are limited here, it would be nice to see Britains history. I will definitely stay of one of the Hotels in Manchester so I can be close to the Museums. A friend of mine told me too that I should stay at one of the Hotels in Birmingham because that is one of the places that my fave band had lived in that city. So it would be cool in live in their shoes for a few days. So now that I am searching for a Honeymoon destination and getting some really good ideas, I need to narrow it down a bit.


Brought to you by CheaperThanHotels.

No comments: