Monday, October 22, 2007

London reminds me of...

The Spice Girls for some reason. But another thing London reminds me of is the beauty of the city as we see in movies and such. But I would love to go to London but I would have to book a London Accomodation so I could enjoy a nice stay at a nice hotel. Either at the Abbey Court, or the Abba Queens or even the Baglioni Hotel. Being in another country would be a great experience but also getting to see the attractions that bring Tourists to the city is my ultimate goal of actually making it to London.

I am a huge Garden fanatic and that is a place I visit everytime I go to another city. I want to see what type of plants grow in that region. So maybe when I go to the Royal Botanic Gardens, I can get some really great photos. Yes I take lots of pictures of my flowers and plants. Its just beautiful. Some pictures turn out ok, some don't. I don't care, I just enjoy sightseeing and taking photos. And most definitely...I have to visit the London Bridge. If I remember right there is the London Eye. Its a huge, huge Ferris Wheel. I saw it on a movie...and it looked awesome.

No comments: