Monday, October 29, 2007

Its coming to an end...

The contest that I entered over at Christine's. Its been fun, and I want to thank every one who has kept up with the voting. I so appreciate it. I don't see myself winning though, not with everything going on this week and moving...possibly this weekend. Unless my friends can pull a miracle for me. If I win, cool. If I don't..oh well. Its fun to play. I know I haven't blogged too much about the contest, like I said I've been so busy. So if you all get a chance, please go over and Vote For Christie, but if you know someone else on the list and feel they deserve your vote that is also cool. Thank you all again!! VOTE FOR CHRISTIE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just voted and you are winning!! I'm gonna give a shout on my blog and have people go vote for you! :)