Monday, October 01, 2007

Its about time.

I am not one for having kids being taken from their Mother, but in this case it was only a matter of time. Even though we really don't know what is going on with Britney and her battles with whatever is going on whether its drugs, alcohol or other issues. Keeping your kids safe is the most important thing in the world. Your children should be your first priority above everything else. My Mother taught me that my Child is my responsibility and I took it seriously. I never, well maybe once or twice had my Mom watch my Son while I went to the grocery store or a doctors appt. when he was little. I always took him with me. I gave up going out and having fun with my friends, I gave up alot of things. I went without alot of things too. Its amazing what $$$$$ does to a person and how they tend to ruin their lives. Honestly if I had money, I am not sure what I would do but I do know. My Son comes first. He will always come first. I just hope that getting a proper intervention will help Britney in getting her kids back. But them kids do not need to be around the negativity. I read somewhere that someone made a point about the boys' Father Kevin. How he is never photographed with the boys in public, that he keeps their lives private. And its funny because its true. I honestly can't remember seeing a picture of him and his boys in public. And boy, Britney sure makes it a point to be seen with them. I know it can go either way, that maybe she is just a outgoing Mom and that loves to show off her boys. But seriously? Her track record isn't the greatest with her driving. Britney has alot to learn on being a Parent. Smoking, Drinking and doing drugs isn't something your suppose to teach them....teach them to be responsible. Show them love and nourishment. Don't drop them. Don't drive with them on your lap. I guess it has bothered me more than what I thought....and we all know she could be so much more. Talking about being more of a star, being smart and showing everybody that yes, even famous people can handle the stress of kids and their stardom. Maybe this is something she can learn.

2 comments:

Halfmexican Mama said...

she is obviously too immature to have little ones.

crazeemommee said...

I do agree with you on that one, I don't think she had time to grow up since becoming famous.