Monday, October 15, 2007

In for a shock here.

On my way to the store, I stopped at my neighbors house because she was outside putting up more decorations for Halloween. Well her Hubby came out and said that he talked to the insurance company today and we should have an answer by Friday about out claims for our losses. I also found out the school got a Lawyer because it was obviously the construction companies fault and its about time that something is getting done. I am hoping for the best come friday, but preparing to hire a lawyer just in case. If it turns out for the better for me then things will be ok. Stress will be lifted off of me and my shoulders, and I can finally begin to heal. Because for one, I have no washer and dryer, we lost clothes, personal items and so much more stuff.

No comments: