Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm here but barely.

I feel like a hermit sitting inside my house for most of the day then when the (*&^%$ ) landlord leaves I can come out of hiding. I am afraid to face her, as I might snap on her and really let her know how much of a ungrateful biatch she is. Excuse the language, as its all built up frustration. What people don't realize, is on July 4th. We had a rain storm. No biggie. Never had a problem before. Well certain projects were being done on the main road, the guys were in a hurry to leave as it was a holiday. Well, things didn't get done or covered and it flooded alot of homes. I lost alot of my stuff including my washer and dryer. I will continue to tell my story as it has a good ending. Well at least finding out now, it is a good ending. I know what I heard, I know what I saw. Me and 30 of my neighbors went up against the city and the Mayor. The Mayor being a a$$hat bowed down and said it wasn't their fault...blah, blah, blah. Well I explained to the Landlord what had happened and what I was doing, that it was going to be a good fight. I had my basement published not once but twice in the newspaper and on the TV news once. She never stepped up to calling or asking any questions on her furnace and hot water heater. She said all along it will never come thru, that the construction company won't take the blame, etc. Well, this past Tuesday. I found out that yes...They took the blame. My Landlord called me a LIAR. OMG. I bout snapped. The thing with that is, she told me it was my fight and that if it came thru then good for me. Well what this ungrateful bitch doesn't realize is, I fought for her. I proved myself, and she still doesn't believe me. I have been one of the best tenants she has ever had...per the neighbors. I took excellent care of the yard, added perennials and tons more stuff. But since July 4th, I have been severely depressed...not that anyone cares but I have. People think. Oh get over it, get on with your life. And so on. Well, my opinion to these people. Go f*ck yourself because your not in my shoes.
You didn't just lose all your Christmas stuff that you have had for the past 10 years of your Son's ornaments that can't be replaced.

You didn't just lose your washer and dryer, you know the one that you worked hard for and saved up for, all the while being a single parent?

You didn't just lose the clothes that got ruined by the muddy water and stained them clothes now did you?

You didn't just miss so many hours of work that it messed up your budget because you had to clean up what you could?

You didn't just have your landlord start throwing your stuff in the garbage without your knowledge now did you?

You didn't have an argument that resulted in a Police coming into your house because the Landlord was throwing away your stuff, and her being told she can't do that...

My life has been rough as sh*t for the past 10 years, I love my Son...and I have raised him on my own. I have worked hard for what I have bought, and to lose it all in one night...and to have this feeling of being lost without your stuff. Not only did I lose my most sentimental items but I lost a part of me. I lost my sense of self. I lost respect for myself. I lost weight too because of the stress. Which was the best part of all this. This Winter, I am promising myself to do more for myself. I lost some of my scrapbooking stuff too. Now that would devastate anyone in my book. I've been scrapbooking for years, and just lately I've been buying stuff to replace what I lost. Anyone who does scrapbook knows exactly how expensive of a hobby this is. I am a sucker for stickers though. And scrapbooking has been my outlet in the past to let me be creative and expressing myself to my family. I have made them little scrap books and they just adore them.

I apologize for this long post, its been sitting on my chest for awhile now. And I really would like to smack this into my Landlords head of how she is acting and treating me. But one question for you before I go. Would you pay rent on a house, that does NOT have a working Furnace? And it gets down in the 30s at night? Honestly do tell.

This post is not to put anyone down, just to vent my emotions and feelings. All in all, she can be a good person but I don't know which days the good landlord is available.

No comments: