Sunday, October 21, 2007

I was totally MIA yesterday.


I had a busy day yesterday. I had some errands to run yesterday then came home and worked on some poster boards for a Surprise Party for my Twin Sisters, I put some pics up on my Flickr lots of family pictures. It took alot of preparation of this party, like months. And it was all kept a secret. WOW. My Sisters are the nosiest people in the world let me tell you. But yeah I was gone all day yesterday and when I got home last night at 11ish, I uploaded the pictures and crashed. I was soooo tired. And my legs hurt from all the walking around we did. So today, there is a parade the Halloween Parade but I honestly don't feel like walking again today. I am still sore from last night. I might of had some sips of some alcohol but that was it....wanna see?

It was suppose to be a Alabama Slammer...well it didn't taste like it.


The photo above is a pic of part of the poster board I made as a collage for my Sisters, I love that picture and the wonderful wording, was picture perfect for them. My Sisters are priceless, and I would never trade them in for anything. Well...maybe peace and quiet!!! They turn 30 on Oct. 24. So this is a big milestone for them. That they haven't killed each other yet. Believe me...I've been a referee for 30 years with these guys...I should know. These two would fight tooth and nail, along with butter knives and hot wheels too. Well, I am going to relax today as I am quite worn out still. Its been a rough weekend to start off with.

On Friday, my Mom told me some news about my Dad. His foot was really painful and he couldn't walk. Well, we had to take him to the hospital because he was in alot of pain...and he cried. So we got him there, I had to leave to go pick up Mike's Son and when I got back. The doctor says it sounds like Gout. Which anyone knows its very painful. So now he is home resting. Makes me happy knowing he is home and safe. I sure hope the medicine is helping him.

During the party last night, I was talking to my Aunt Cookie and I can rent the hall for my wedding reception. I am estatic because it has a built in bar....YAY. Its going to be a small reception but that is ok. It will be nice to have my family to celebrate the day with me and include my family as well. I am talking all my nieces and nephews. And as I told my nieces, they are all going to by princesses. Its going to be wonderful. Unless something happens between Mike and I. I think I might buy him a hearing aid...because he never listens to me. And always asks the same questions over and over again.

No comments: