Sunday, October 28, 2007

I sure hope.

That I finally get my settlement from the insurance thing this week. Waking up in a house when the temps get down around 32 isn't my idea of living. She still hasn't gotten the furnace yet. She gave me two heaters for inside here but, in reality it doesn't cut it. Imagine taking a shower in a cold house, when you get out...you freeze before you get dried. Well, my head is pounding for some reason. I am gonna head to bed as, its going to be a long week I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope you get your money this week so you can get your heat. Been there done that and I know it's no fun!!

Thanks for stopping by my site!

Anonymous said...

I seriously want to smack your landlord. This is unacceptable!

I hope you get your money. Good thoughts for you!

Just voted too. You are still winning! YAY!! =D