Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I love you, sooooooooooo much!

Is something my niece says and I love it. And its how I feel when the people who are voting for me in the contest....everyone is awesome. I highly doubt I will be online much for the rest of the week. So much stuff is happening, I won't have time to be online. So my online friends....keep on voting, your awesome!!!!!!!!!! And you can vote once a day, everyday til' NOV 1.

Tonight is a busy night at Cub Scouts, its my Son's RainGutter Regatta. My Son and his wonderful Father built a boat and they get to race it in a Gutter. Its so much fun to watch the boys blow their boats with straws. They have so much fun. I will post pictures when I get home. I am off for now, I have to find something for dinner for us before we go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been voting! I already did today, but will be back there tomorrow! Go Christie Go!

Have a good night! :)