Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I am so excited...

Finding a site that I can actually do a virtual makeover on myself and see what I can look like...lol. Its so cool. I am actually working on my very own virtual makeover. I am getting excited as because when I was little I would dream about how beautiful I would be all dolled up. Well that has never happened. As I am allergic to certain make-ups and foundations. Found that out a couple years ago. I am so addicted to this virtual game....loving it folks. I am just having a rough time picking out a hairstyle for my oddly shaped triangle shape face. Sure found that out...lol. This is helping me out in deciding for my wedding on what colors to choose...whoot!!! As soon as I am done and we get back from getting Sean, I am going to let Mike's daughter play with her own picture and let her have some fun already. I love finding these sites were the kids can have fun too. Under Parental Supervision of course. I think she will enjoy picking out her own hair styles, color, the make-up, and of course the accessories when it comes to dressing yourself up. I think this is more safe than her putting make-up on at this point. Her Mom would kill me if I let her do that...lol. No way, will I do that.



Brought to you by Virtual Makeovers!!!

No comments: