Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I am fuming....

I can honestly say, my Landlord has not given any care in the world of this place in the three years I have lived here. She is here mowing the lawn and cutting down all my flowers that I have put so much hard work into. I am so irritated its not even funny. As soon as she leaves, I am going to my work and buying some top soil, digging up "MY" pond, filling it in and digging up my perennials that I care so much for, putting them into pots, going to put away my stuff on the back porch, meaning my table too. I am going to be a selfish person at this moment. I know its a duplex which means we share the yard and such. Well I have invested alot of blood and sweat, tears and whatnots into this yard. And for her to just ruin all my hard work, really blows. I am going to look at a house Monday, and get out of here. I am done. This woman has no respect for anyone else but herself. I am not bad mouthing anyone but this woman has not done one thing for me here. But made my life a pure living hell experience. Its the end of October ok? Well, its 40 some degrees outside and we still have no furnace. Her lame excuse is, I gave you some heaters. And that she has bids on new furnaces. I really don't care anymore, no more excuses. The weather isn't waiting on a bid here folks. Its been since July 4th since the flood. That's 3 WHOLE MONTHS of waiting around and not doing a dang thing about the furnace. I walked outside to see what was going on, she's using MY lawnmower on a yard that doesn't need to be mowed. So I am sitting here, listening to them work. Let her charge me for any of this work. She can kiss my patooties. Because for one, my flowers are still blooming and she's cutting them down.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ugh!! I hope you can get out of there soon. I'm not a big fan of landlords these days myself. I can't wait find a new place and get out of this dump. Why can't we all just have enough money to buy a house?! I would give anything for that! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!