Monday, October 01, 2007

Great Start to my day.

Last week Kat started a new thing on her blog about guessing the movie screen shot. The first one if I had been home, I know I would of gotten it cause you know. I loved that first one to pieces...Stand By Me is the one movie I want to buy just to watch over and over again. Its amazing how we grow up with certain movies. Well over the weekend she posted another movie shot, and for the life of me...I could not remember that movie. I know I had just seen it too. Well she put up a clue and thats all it took for me. Whoot. I guess Dark Water with Jennifer Connelly. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be because the ending was sad for me. And yes...I cried.

Anyway for the game she is playing with us, she is going to be putting up 10 screenshots of movies til' the end of the month. And whoever guesses the most correct movies out of 10 per month will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com or $25 to Paypal, the winners choice. The first person to guess gets 1 point, now here's a kicker for all you movie fans out there, I think she said that if you guess the lead actor its an extra point...if I am wrong, please let me know.

For me, I am not the type of accept money from someone, I would put it good use in which something like the Boobiethon which is going to be starting here but it only ends 10/8/2007, I think today? Yep. just checked it it runs from today til the 8th. I am for the first time going to participate. I am nervous but its for a good cause. Because one can never know about the evil dragon that come and take away your girls for you.

Alrighty, I am starving here...no food in the house..gotta go.

No comments: