Thursday, October 04, 2007

Going to Michaels real quick.

Then I am heading out to pick up the kids, they are out of school for two weeks. YIKES!!!! So we get them for a week, just so they aren't home alone. I decided that it would be good for their Mom to have some time away and be able to relax. Not sure how I will react. Sean has band camp so he will be gone from 9-12 everyday and see he would have to take the bus there everyday. I hated riding the bus so this will be good for him.

Well my boyfriend Mike came home last night and brought Jonathan something he found in a vehicle. At his job they get these cars as trade ins well sometimes they don't always clean their cars out as good as they think. He found $10 and a GameBoy game. Good for him...

I went and paid my bills this morning and had to buy cat food. I used the coupons I had and saved over $8.00 on cat food and kitten food, which we feed to our new mommy. It has more nutrients in it and better for the babies she's nursing.

Crapola, we are heading over to Michaels real quick too...

No comments: