Sunday, October 28, 2007

Getting...anxious now.

Over at Christine's site she did a review of the Cricut machine, and she is pleased with it. She also got it for a good deal $129...not too shabby. Well I went online to where she bought, only to find out I can buy it online for the same price and really low shipping. Ok, cool. Then I totally forget about it and I check my email just a little bit ago and found out, I can get free shipping on my first order. OMFG.....I am so excited. You cannot buy that machine anywhere around for less than $184.00. I've been pointing it out to my Boyfriend that this is what I want for Christmas....and basically he is asking. Now what would you use this for, and can you eat it? OMG. Took me back to a conversation we had with my Sister who bought a $165 PURSE. Both Mike and I asked the same question. Can you eat you purse if you get hungry? I guess this is what you get when your a penny pincher. Wow. Anyhoo, I just got up to check and see if I had gotten paid yet...and of course NO. But I did from another company even though I wasn't expecting it for another week. Yay...I love you. You saved me from stressing over NOT having a phone in the morning.

No comments: